Ninja Info Card
Name: Hakuei Masamune 正宗 白瑛
Height: 1.72 m
Weight: 52 kg
Element: Katon, Fuuton, Doton
Language: Common, Rikuhuu, Sati, Birds
Appearance: Tall and lean, Hakuei's most striking feature are her golden eyes. Her hair is a long dark brown mane, with a purplish hue in direct sunlight; she keeps it tied at the end, as it has a tendency to stick everywhere. She has a pretty face, although most of the time it's full of sand or small scratches due to her almost always be training.
Her tanned skin, result of a life spent outdoors in Kawagakure's harsh sunlight, appears even darker than it really is due to her habit of wearing light clothing. Her favorite are white baggy legged pants with a white tanktop, and red slip-on shoes. She also likes wearing jewelry, as most women on her clan, with her gold ear loops and bracelets being her favorite pieces. She usually wears a white turbant with a long green feather on it, to protect herself from the sun.
Level: Level 13 [0/100xp]
Ninjutsu D C B
Taijutsu D C B A
Strength D C B A
Speed D C B
Intelligence D C
Endurance D C
Stamina D C
D Rank Missions: 5
C Rank Missions: 0
B Rank Missions: 1
A Rank Missions: 0
S Rank Missions: 0
D Rank Crimes: 0
C Rank Crimes: 0
B Rank Crimes: 0
A Rank Crimes: 0
S Rank Crimes: 0
Background: Born of Hakuren, the leader of the Masamune shinobi clan and Date, the current head of the civilian branch and an incredibly talented blacksmith, Hakuei has faced an immense amount of pressure to excel as much as her parents since she was able to walk. From the moment she took her first steps, every clan member was sure that their little lady would be every bit of a prodigy as her own mother was; such belief was made even stronger as Hakuei's fraternal twin, Aoshi, soon showed signs of a brilliance that even surpassed their father's.
Instead, Hakuei soon found out that she had little talent to be a ninja - for her mother's intense shame and displeasure. Struggling with the basics, it took her a long time to grasp the concepts of ninjutsu and genjutsu; still, neither mother nor daughter gave up on Hakuei's ninja training. Hakuei seemed to be strangely gifted at finding things, being always well-aware of her surroundings even as a young child - seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, Hakuren tried a different training approach.
When it became clear that the young heiress would never posess great mastery over chakra manipulation, they focused all her training on the taijutsu and tracking arts instead - and Hakuei soon took a liking to it, finding the physical exertion to be a little redeeming from her own ineptitude. Despite being deeply embarassed, Hakuren loved her child very much - and under her steely supervision, Hakuei managed to become a genin. Now she trains harder than ever with a single-mindedness, refusing to disappoint her clan as their future leader.
- Hakuei, as everyone else on her clan, is a very formal person. She rarely adresses non-clan members by their first names, and she always avoids word contractions when speaking as do the other Masamunes.
- Being raised in a lavish life-style unlike the generations before her, she appreciates comfort a great deal. She is her happiest when wearing clothes made of good materials, and sleeping on soft beds. She also really appreciates jewelry.
- Child Hakuei was notorious for constantly complaining about and trying to skip training to go do 'fun' things instead.
- As she never had much interaction with people outside of her own clan until she was old enough to perform missions, Hakuei is quite uncomfortable when it comes to opening up and making friends with others. She will often hide behind politeness to avoid getting too personal.
- Her favorite person is her twin brother Aoshi. She respects her mother Hakuren deeply, but also fears her slightly. Her relation with her father Date is good, although they were never particularly close.
- The twin's childhood caretaker, Aveil, is the person Hakuei likes best besides Aoshi. They consider her as an older sister.
Sample Post: "Come on, you expect to ever become a chuunin like this?! When I was your age, I was already a Jounin!" - To strenghten her point, Hakuren hit her child's calves hard with her katana's scabbard.
"Yeah mom, I am aware" - Replied Hakuei through gritted teeth as her legs wobbled momentarily, sweat dripping from her brow as she held up bags upon bags of rice on her shoulders.
"You need to work on your endurance!" - Continued Hakuren - "If you cannot even hold a few bags of rice, how do you expect to carry a wounded teammate in a state of necessity? Would you leave him behind because you are too inept?" - With that, she hit her back, correcting Hakuei's posture.
"That would be one goddamn fat teammate", Hakuei muttered under her breath, but immediately regretted as she saw the spark on her mother's eyes. She knew she was far from being a natural, and that meant she had to work twice harder than everyone else; she also knew how much that pained her mom, who was always being second-guessed about her decision of keeping Hakuei as her heir instead of looking within the clan or producing a new one. "I am sorry, I will try my best" - Said Hakuei sighning deeply and squaring her shoulders. "I will not fail."