tumblr_m6putnJKdW1r8dq6ho1_500.png

Personal

Name: Signet, Quinttas

Alias: The Bard Priest

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Weight: 125 pounds

Element: Wood

Language: Common

Appearance: Having a shaved head, even he isn't aware of what color his hair is. His face is thin, but handsome, the face of someone who stayed away from unhealthy habits. He has a pair of thin eyebrows above a pair of tranquil eyes that are the color of the deep ocean. He even has flecks of teal and gold in them, like highlights of the crests and foam of the ocean waves. His body is thin but has some defining muscle to it. His ribs can be seen, so it was obvious about his fasting that he did, showing in his entire body through a healthy looking boniness.

His clothing is that of a simple traditional monk. A flowing dark grey robe with a white under dressing that can be seen on key parts of his outfit, such as around his hands and partially up his fingers. He has a traditional pair of shoes with cloth off white socks on, and a bag slung around his body that holds trinkets and other religious items.

Social

Class: Bandless

Statistics

Level:
[Level 5 [EXP: 0/50]
Ninjutsu D
Genjutsu D C
Taijutsu D
Seals D
Strength D C
Speed D C
Intelligence D C
Endurance D
Stamina D C

D Rank Missions: 0
C Rank Missions: 0
B Rank Missions: 0
A Rank Missions: 0
S Rank Missions: 0

D Rank Crimes: 0
C Rank Crimes: 0
B Rank Crimes: 0
A Rank Crimes: 0
S Rank Crimes: 0

History

Background: He grew up at a temple outside of a few small villages, but not quite in range of a major village. At a very young age, Quinttas was being taught to love everyone, and that causing suffering or pain to anyone was unacceptable unless you were attempting to keep imminent harm from someone else or yourself. He lived in a temple that was used to worship a variety of gods. He was never told who his real parents are, and when he asked around to the priests of the temple, he only had the reply, "Nature is your mother, and time is your father. All of mankind are your sisters and brothers."

Growing up in the temple, Quinttas learned a variety of things. He learned about music, and became a well versed story teller and musician. He learned about unconditional love of everyone around him, and found oneness in being part of the family of humanity. He learned about the suffering of mankind, how everyone will be sick or old, or hungry. And most importantly, he learned the sting of death, when one of his closest mentors died quietly in their sleep.

"Pain and suffering," he would say one day to his collection of brothers and sisters at the temple, "Is everywhere. People need a light, and I will attempt to be that light for the ones who need it most." He finished by bowing respectfully to the congregation of monks, and received a respectful bow back, before he turned, praying on the beads of his rosary as he began to walk towards what he knew would be a path of war and destruction, leaving his temple to quell the world.

Sample Post: Quinttas sat in a quiet room with his legs crossed and a rosary in hand, murmuring to himself sutras about quiet of mind, and peaceful meditation. He had been taught from an early age to do this, and it was still not second nature. It still took concentration in order to separate his mind from what one would call a physical realm. He was still young, and easily interrupted.

He focused on an 'impossibility', almost stereotypicaly, about the sound of one hand clapping. If one considered the Buddhist idea that there is no such thing as the self, but at the same time there is a self, it brings up the problem that if there is no self, there are no hands in the first place...-- then as if to read his mind, Quinttas' meditation master came up behind him and clapped his hands directly behind his student's head.

"Well," said the master, "Seems you need more experience." The shiver of sudden interruption that had shot up Quinttas' spine had dissipated, simply leaving him grumpy. "I'm going out. I can't practice with someone like you here." Quinttas would stand up and walk out the door, almost dragging his beads behind him. All the while his master simply laughed behind him.

Link to Last Profile: I lost my last account password, but I am Inasnum. This is my last RPC, I may bring him onto the new version, but not as my first character.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 06 August 2015 - 11:52 PM.

#2 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAt the rave, swinging my tail to the beat~<3

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

Inventory

- Prayer Beads (rosary)
- Small black marble bowl with cloth set into it (for gathering donations)
- Book of religious stories and parables
- Bag to carry all of his items
- Various charms and trinkets with different inscriptions, colors, shapes, and materials (for people who donate)
- Small clear canteen of spring water
- Shamisen (Japanese guitar)
- 1 Haraigushi (A pompom like object that is made from wood from a sacred tree, with blessed white paper attached to the end)
- 1 jar of purifying salt
- A 5 foot section of rope (for ritualistic purposes)
- White strips of paper cut to many different shapes and sizes (also for ritualistic purposes)
- A thin cotton pad to sit on for meditation or long stays in one spot

#3 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

Jutsu and Abilities

NINJUTSU

-Koe no Mozouhin [Voice Imitation]
Description: The user uses chakra to alter his larynx and vocal tract to change the way his voice sounds. This can be used to make the user sound like an animal, an adult, of the opposite sex, etc. This jutsu does not require hand seals.

-Hana Waza: Kahen Odori [Flower Art: Petal Dance]
Description: The user's handseals will allow the user to be wrapped with petals swirling and floating around them. The petals will give the user a graceful look and through moments at which the petal blocks sight of the looker, the user could charge and attack.

-[Special Ability] Mark of the Pacifist
Description: Wherever the user steps on natural ground (dirt, sand, rock, wood, or other natural earth), a small ring of the softest grass sprouts, as well as a sprig of a vine that blooms as soon as the user picks their foot up off of the ground, the flowers that bloom from the vine are very beautiful, and are nothing that most people have ever seen before. The vines and flowers are small, only a few inches off the ground. They only live for a short time, around 30 seconds after they grow, they will wither and die, along with the grass.

GENJUTSU

- [Special Ability] Pacifist
- Aggressors will be less likely to attack a pacifist because of their nonthreatening body language and a low level of chakra flowing from the pacifist.

- Music to Tame the Savage Beast
-The user plays music (generally soothing music)
- Gives the listener a sense of not wanting to engage in, or continue fighting.
-More effective and harder to detect as a genjutsu if played by a character with the pacifist special ability.

TAIJUTSU

Edited by Raun, 24 August 2015 - 04:26 AM.

#4 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:21 PM

Welcome back Kit ^^

You can delete the extra paragraphs in your jutsu list. Also, you have 6 points in your stats but only have 5 available for use. Please remove one.

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#5 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

Thanks blaze. Good to be back. I like the new system, but I still need to learn it. Removed the paragraphs from the jutsu list and removed one of the ranks from my stats. Sorry ^^;;

#6 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:43 PM

*Giffs Kitsu a Scooby Snack* <3

Monk, cool. Can you add a bit more background though? Two full paragraphs would appease me x3

#7 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:41 AM

I forgot how bad I am at writing when I've been away for a long time. I tried to rewrite the last part of the background and ended up with 2 half paragraphs x.x I hope that will do, it is just a bit longer, and more detailed, and hopefully I have put a little bit of the emotion I wanted to into it.

EDIT: Also, just a question, how many characters are allowed at one time, and do I have to be a certain rank to have more? Because I've got another guy I'm trying to work on, but was unclear about the amount I could have.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 05 August 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#8 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:58 AM

Technically, as many as you like and can keep active. However, note that you may create a second character only after your first is approved and is used in an RP thread. Similarly, a third character can be created only after your first and second are approved and are used to RP. You get the idea.

Edited by Raun, 05 August 2015 - 11:02 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ryuzaki Yamamoto
Bandless | Lvl. 19

Misa Yamaguchi [WIP]
Yama Genin | Lvl. 5

Hatsuharu Akimoto
Yuge AS | Lvl. 1

#9 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:42 PM

Thank you very much ^^ I appreciate that. I knew I had to be active with the first before doing another, just didn't know if there was a rank limit or something. :)

#10 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

Inventory: Except for the guitar and the rope, I don't think the rest really need to be mentioned in the inventory; unless you are actually going to be using them in unconventional ways to aid you in a fight or mission. Inventory space is generally for anything that you might use during a fight or a mission.

Jutsus: Because you are replacing a previous character, you are allowed to fill up your Jutsu slots with as many globals as you like.

Nitpicks: There is no paragraph break between "Class: Bandless" and "Statistics." A lone open square bracket in front of "Level."

Edited by Raun, 06 August 2015 - 04:14 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ryuzaki Yamamoto
Bandless | Lvl. 19

Misa Yamaguchi [WIP]
Yama Genin | Lvl. 5

Hatsuharu Akimoto
Yuge AS | Lvl. 1

#11 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:51 PM

Considering he is a pacifist, there isn't much point in putting any global jutsu on, since most violate the ethics of pacifism. I have plans for custom jutsu to fill it up. As for his inventory, once again, he's a pacifist. He doesn't have combat items. The guitar is at most going to be used for genjutsu that just stop people from fighting or whatnot, and the rope is a traditional shinto blessed item used for creating shrines and such, and will not be used for combat. I simply listed everything he would have on his person at any given time so I wouldn't be pulling random things out of his bag or pockets that weren't known already.

Added a space.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 06 August 2015 - 11:52 PM.

#12 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:14 AM

A very interesting character indeed!

Full_Stamp.png

Posted Image

Posted Image