Personal

Name: Hyoujun-Misutsu, Hana

Height: 4' 4"

Weight: 60lbs

Element: Suiton

Language: Common, Nagarean

Appearance

“Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony.” – Jacob Grimm

Even at such a young age, it is obvious that Hana will be a beauty. Her skin is pale, somewhat of an oddity for her Misutsu heritage but not odd for her mother’s side, and her facial structure is classically feminine, especially her soft cheek bones. For those who have known Demi from a young age, it is clear that Hana is his daughter; their likeliness from that age is striking.

Above her eyes sit slender ebony eyebrows and surrounding them are thick eyebrows, the type that appear like they have mascara on all the time. She stares wide-eyed and large but that is not what makes her eyes so special: her eyes change colour randomly each day, always matching but one never knows what colour they may be on any given day. However a colour that appears more frequently than others is Demi’s steel grey eye colour.

Finishing off her face is a slender nose and a pair of developing full crimson lips, ones that naturally appear to be turned upwards slightly into a smile. A far contrast from her father.

Flowing down around her facial features is her black, thick shoulder length hair that often has a flower (or set of) clipped into it. It is naturally wavy and falls in  way that it frames her delicate face without any styling, although she is known to spend time perfecting it.

As per her father at a young age, Hana has a lithe and slender frame that has started to develop a slight curvature but is still heavily obvious to be a child’s body. She is slightly taller and heavier than those of her age but the weight comes purely from the additionally trained muscle that comes with being a shinobi who has been training with her father for several years.

Typically, Hana will be found wearing a lightweight pale blue skater dress, with navy shorts and a navy utility belt wrapped around her waist that stores her equipment. She will usually wear formal black pumps to protect her feet that have a strap running across the top of them to ensure that they remain tight to her feet during activity.

Social

Class: Shinobi

Village: Yamagakure

Clan

Misutsu

Hyoujun

Statistics

Level:

1 [0/25 XP]

Ninjutsu D
Genjutsu D
Taijutsu D
Seals D
Strength D
Speed D C
Intelligence D
Endurance D
Stamina

D Rank Missions: 0
C Rank Missions: 0
B Rank Missions: 0
A Rank Missions: 0
S Rank Missions: 0

D Rank Crimes: 0
C Rank Crimes: 0
B Rank Crimes: 0
A Rank Crimes: 0
S Rank Crimes: 0

History

Background

During his last years as an active shinobi, her father Demi was assigned to act as an emissary to Hyouga like he had been for Rikuhi for many years and he made several trips back and forth on the Kazekages request. On one trip in particular, he was assigned to deliver information to the Hyoujun clan and did so without questioning the secrecy of the mission, Hana knows very little about how the romance took place, but knows that Demi Misutsu and Mikiena Hyoujun spent a week together in the Frost Country and that her father happily delayed his return back to Nagare without regret. As it turns out Mikiena was one of Miyuki’s cousins.

Demi was initially unaware of his child and spent her first few years after birth living with the Hyoujun and learning their ways, however in the aftermath of the demon invasion, it became obvious to her mother that Hana would benefit more greatly by going to live with her father. The clan was struggling with its own issues and it was clear that Hana was not going to gain access to their bloodline, which made her lesser viewed than others, especially as she was not pure blooded. After being reached out too, Demi happily took Hana in and cared for her with pride and care, attempting to make up for missing her first few years because he was struggling with the demon invasion and its aftermath in Nagare. Despite their lack of meeting after their romance, Demi and Mikiena remained on good terms, accepting that the world had changed significantly and that the events had not allowed for their romance to go further.

Hana was only a few years old when the great upheaval struck but was fortunate enough to be in the Misutsu clan compound when it did. The great shinobi presence at the time allowed the clan to save significant portions of the family and Demi pulled her out of a crumbling building alone. For a couple of years, the Misutsu were caught in their nomadic ways preserving the flora and fauna of the world with no time to search for her news of her mother, living off the land whilst her father led his clan by example and stabilizing it as best as possible.

By the time that the Misutsu clan had settled into their new compound, Hana was at the age where she was ready to begin her training. Demi took great care to teach her from the foundations upwards from the age of 6 whilst sending out clan members to find her mother. One of her first training memories is one of the basics of CQC: counterbalance the knife, quick slash, retract. Eventually news returned that her mother was alive and living in one of the new hidden villages and they were soon re-united.

Whilst her father had initially intended her to remain bandless, he decided to allow her to pledge allegiance to her mother’s village so that she could train safely at the shinobi academy. Here he would be able to ensure that she got relevant care and attention given to her training from a variety of sources and also be able to watch over her as a key member of the university staff.

And so with her enrolment into the academy did Hana’s story truly begin.

Edited by Enkou, 24 July 2015 - 01:49 PM.
Requested age edit. A note that background of parentage will change later

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 demideviluk

demideviluk

Always Remember...NT6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:03 PM

Inventory

Kunai [8x]
18" Wakizashi (+ Scabbard) [1x]
Flash Bomb [5x]
Smoke Bomb [5x]
Explosive Tag [10x]
Tanto [1x]
Sai [1x]
10' Wire [4x]
Net [1x]

Edited by demideviluk, 21 July 2015 - 10:52 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 demideviluk

demideviluk

Always Remember...NT6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:04 PM

Jutsu and Abilities

Bloodline:  Kage no Mai (Dormant)

NINJUTSU

Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Switch Technique]

Souharigane no Jutsu [Wire Manipulation Technique]

Suiton: Shiryuku [Water Release: Sight]

GENJUTSU

Heki Hando Aizu no Jutsu [False Handseal Technique]

Toriburu Bijon [Triple vision]

Hitotsuoki Sentaku [Alternate Choice]

TAIJUTSU

Kitai [Anticipation]

Battou [Drawing Sword]

Battou Senkou [Drawing Sword Flash]

Edited by demideviluk, 20 July 2015 - 06:23 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 demideviluk

demideviluk

Always Remember...NT6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

Okay guys, Hana is now mostly ready for critique.

Enkou will need to give me her permission for the cross-breeding, and I need to work on early history (ie who is her mother) but other than that, we are sorted.

Hana will not have access to the Hyoujun bloodline.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:30 AM

Hey! In case you didn't know, you can start her as a level 5 Genin.

Kitai[Anticipation] requires C rank Speed. Other than that, this looks good to me. I'll give you my half stamp after you are done with the history bits and it's been 24 hrs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ryuzaki Yamamoto
Bandless | Lvl. 19

Misa Yamaguchi [WIP]
Yama Genin | Lvl. 5

Hatsuharu Akimoto
Yuge AS | Lvl. 1

#6 demideviluk

demideviluk

Always Remember...NT6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:54 AM

I could actually start her much higher than level 5 genin, but yeah, I get ya. I've deliberately opted to start this RPC at the beginning,

If thats the case with the jutsu (I must have missed it), I think I'll shuffle her opening C rank to Speed then. It won't have any impact on the RPC since she was getting it next.

And yes, I just gotta get the Hyoujun stuff sorted.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:34 AM

I'm not aware of the rank you held before, and because you aren't replacing her with a previous character, I assumed she is a new character you are starting from scratch. :)

Anyway... Impact-Explosive Senbons are not in the global list. So, I'm not sure if that can pass without a proper description and such, which may be added to the globals. I'll wait for another mod's opinion on this one. Sorry I missed this in my first post.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ryuzaki Yamamoto
Bandless | Lvl. 19

Misa Yamaguchi [WIP]
Yama Genin | Lvl. 5

Hatsuharu Akimoto
Yuge AS | Lvl. 1

#8 demideviluk

demideviluk

Always Remember...NT6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

Not a problem. I was surprised when you didn't mention it.

I don't know if they will fly without application either, but I'm more than happy to do so if desired. I just thought it a little irrelevant given that its just a hybrid between two items.

edit:

Applied for the Senbon.

edit 2:

Background is all written up. Just need a name for the mother and for Enkou to approve (she will also be providing the name).

Edited by demideviluk, 21 July 2015 - 12:58 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

Let us know when this is 100% done. Just want to be able to get a notification when you get the mother's name and whatever else and it only does that on posts, not edits. So here's your excuse to not double post. ^^

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#10 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:26 PM

Opp's sorry. Permission granted o-o

Also, the three names for her aunts (besides Kanna lol) currently exist that you can choose from: Yumi, Shishuzu and Mikiena. Aori was Miyuki's mother, if you really want to use her I'm sure we can put together some plot about her having a love interest since Miyuki's father was long gone xD Choice is yours.

#11 demideviluk

demideviluk

Always Remember...NT6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

No problem Enky, you have been busy busy :)

Since Kanna and Demi would likely kill before romance, I'll take Mikiena out of whim.

And on that note, Hana is now complete.

Stamp Tiem? (or not).

Whilst Hana being Miyuki's sister would be "interesting", that might be a little weird and require way more planning than expected rofl.

Unless that is totally what you want, and then we can work together.

Background for a child can easily be changed after acceptance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

Half_Stamp.png

Posted Image