Forum PM to:
(These are the Forum accounts to send your PM to)
Subject: Event Designer Application
- Alternate account (if you have one):
- Years playing TNR:
- Short statement (3 sentences or less) about why you want to be an event designer:
- Any additional notes about your qualifications or experiences that are not covered by the rest of the application [OPTIONAL]
- Short statement why you would be a good addition to the team.
1: A short, creative event background.
- Don't: Use common Mythological lore. This happens way to often and does NOT give a good impression. Everyone can copy some Greek lore and call it "their event".
- Do: Create everything yourself. If you come up with everything yourself, you will show that you are creative.
2: A short, detailed event based on the above listed background. This must contain:
- Which AI's are needed. And their individual weaknesses.
- Jutsu needed by above AI's, including their effects.
- Items needed and their effects.
- Details on Quests.
- Details on Map effects (if used)
- News posts needed.
Don't be afraid that you might use effects that currently don't exist. We do not expect you to know everything possible within our systems. Look at how events were run and things that are commonly in the system and use those as examples if you want to play it safe.
- Only 1 submission per person. Alts do NOT count. After sending, do not come to me with corrections. Make sure it's as complete as possible before pressing the submit.
- If your submission passes we will do a background check on you. Obviously, people with a problematic history will not get accepted. (This includes, but is not limited to, account sharers, botters, glitch abusers or people permabanned in any way)
- Everyone that submits an event outlining grants TNR permission to use it, even if the writer did not get accepted into the Team. However, we will give credit if this is done.
- We do not reply if you are denied. If you pass initial screening we will contact you.