#1 Archangel

Archangel

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

Spoiler

Huh? There's no main character here. We're pretty much all Krillin, right?

Spoiler

Edited by Archangel, 22 February 2014 - 07:47 AM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Those who stand on four legs are beasts and those who stand on two legs, guts and glory are men

-------------------------------------------------
Kuro Shiro||Asakura Clan

#2 Kiamaru

Kiamaru

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

I apologise for this not having a crit yet Arch. This should have been sorted by now.

The only thing is if you could apply for Raiton: Boruto Sakugu [Lightning Release: Volt Tackle] in the Recalibration and then link the Recal thread instead of this current one, that way this will be ready to be accepted.

#3 Hironidin

Hironidin

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

The Pandora items and Hyper pills are too far outdated and unacceptable for you to keep at this point.

Aside from that, all seems fine.

Edited by Hironidin, 25 January 2014 - 08:56 PM.

#4 Archangel

Archangel

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

@Kiamaru Done

@Hiro Really? o-o

Posted Image

Spoiler

Those who stand on four legs are beasts and those who stand on two legs, guts and glory are men

Kuro Shiro||Asakura Clan

#5 Hironidin

Hironidin

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

Unfortunately, yeah. Free stat increases. Free stamina and chakra restoration. These aren't even concepts that are salvageable anymore unless you wanna put slot costs to them, and even then...

It was a different age back then.

#6 Kiamaru

Kiamaru

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Rather than completely dismiss them perhaps there's a halfway ground.

These items are designed under the previous system and do need to be edited to the new one but until that happens lets not go about taking out parts of people's characters, its not nice when they've spent years on them. As for what to actually do with these items:

- I'd say to have a more vague description on the Hyper Pills, simply state the speed and strength is higher than usual, but not as high as someone with a the next 'level' up, so these still do have an effect, but its muted somewhat.

-The Pandora's Blessing MKII doesn't need a lot doing to it and is pretty self explainitory under the system, and seeing as one of the two options decreases for longer than the other is higher I'd be inclined to keep that as is, again on the same level as Hyper Pills, its all within the relative level. eg You have Strength as a Weakness and Speed as a Strength, you take a purple to increase speed however that only causes the stat to be 'priority' as a Strength. To the same note Strength would become a lower tier within Weaknesses

I see no other problems with the other two items from my point of view. In order to get anything form the 2 above I would say the you'd need to give a slot like Hiro said, but hopefully this way you can still use these items to some extent this way until the forum gets around to sorting out the rest of the stuff

#7 Archangel

Archangel

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Well for now I did what Kiamaru said. I might be removing the others later after looking through the new rules and discussions again.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Kuro Shiro||Asakura Clan

#8 Hironidin

Hironidin

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:41 AM

I can save you the time, and you'll have to forgive me if this comes off as hostile in anyway. I don't mean it to.

Only medical shinobi can heal via chakra or on a jutsu's scale, and it definitely requires a slot to do so, so there goes the box.

Chiyute no Jutsu [Healing Hands Technique]
Requirements: None. (Ninjutsu)
Description: A ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can instantly repair physical damage done to another person or themselves. This technique does not require handseals.

Restoring chakra is a forbidden jutsu effect, and require slots, so there goes the blessings.

Chakra Kyuin no Jutsu [Chakra Absorption Technique]
Requirements: None.
The user is able to absorb the spiritual chakra energy of the opponent into himself. This technique can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes, however the transfer rate of energy is fairly slow. The user doesn't have to actually touch the opponent, since it is also possible to use it through other tangible media such as wires. The media/medium used cannot be the ground, nor the air.
Availability: Locked

Honestly, the moment you use them in a thread they're gonna be pulled, that's just a fact. You won't find a different story from anywhere else. Just remove them and this can be stamped.

Edited by Hironidin, 31 January 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#9 Ishi_Kudo

Ishi_Kudo

The Mad Hatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

Though I wouldn't mind you keeping Pandora's Box and Blessing, its current form is clearly outdated and doesn't conform with our current setting.

If you want to keep the items, I really would advise you to revamp each one now [or make your own version considering Verdandi's inactive]. Though this might become a problem as the two items, especially the box walks in the Mednin territory.

Otherwise, please omit the items from your profile.

GkZCisz.png
Want to be a part of this manga RP forum? PM me!
c00a8fa9ad63cada4196e456c6acd7b0-d4sm65k
Bloody Wonderland Rmk! Join Now!

The userbase is partially responsible for keeping things in place, the mod staff is responsible for the other half.

#10 Archangel

Archangel

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

I took Pandora's blessing and box out. Thanks friendly friends, are there any other issues? =)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Kuro Shiro||Asakura Clan

#11 Hironidin

Hironidin

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

Nope.

Half Stamp

#12 Archangel

Archangel

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

bump......

Posted Image

Spoiler

Kuro Shiro||Asakura Clan

#13 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

Bold your section headings.

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#14 Archangel

Archangel

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:48 AM

Done......

Posted Image

Spoiler

Kuro Shiro||Asakura Clan

#15 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:29 AM

woot woot

Approved

Posted Image