• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

Name: Nomura, Zenkai

Nickname: Kuroba

Height: 158 cm ; 5'2

Weight: 48 kg ; 106 lb

Appearance: Zenkai is a pale man, notable for his distinctly small size and slight frame, even among the notoriously skinny ninja of Seichi. His eyes are blue, but tend to shift hue from violet to grey depending on the day; specifically, his eyes seem to get brighter on sunny days, and drearier on drab, boring days. He bears a pair of scars across the backs of his palms, both slashes seemingly received from a sword.

Zenkai has a thin face, an almost constant bored expression. Zenkai's brown hair is thick and abundant, with all of the shorter frontal hairs falling across his face as bangs rather than being in the ponytail at the nape of his neck. His ponytail is thick and hangs down to the middle of his back.

Zenkai wears brown leather shoes with an open heel and closed toe. His white pants hang loosely on him, hiding the shape of his legs. He wears an off-white, form fitting sleeveless shirt, with a faded brown tunic over it. The tunic's sleeves are quite long, about half a foot longer than Zenkai's arms, and are very loose.

Zenkai only carries one weapon with him-his sword, which he wears on his waist. However, Zenkai carries several different skins and flasks, all filled with different wines, liquors, sake, and any other types of alcohol he takes a liking to.

Personality: Zenkai would be considered a very disciplined, emotionless warrior. Would be, were it not for his alcohol problem. Zenkai drinks before, during, and after every fight, every morning, every evening, with every meal, when he's bored, when he's with friends-basically, any time that he has one hand free.

When drinking, Zenkai is usually a fairly friendly fellow, but has a tendency to start fights for fun. When angered, however, Zenkai becomes dangerously serious-and woe to those who prevent his drinking.

Sober, Zenkai is an irritable individual, prone to rudeness and random acts of meanness. He is not, however, cruel by any means. He takes no pleasure in torture as some might, nor does he believe in giving slow deaths. At all times, Zenkai will seek to end confrontations as quickly as possible.

Village: Ex-Hyougagakure

Clan/Organization: -Nomura Clan-Pantheon-

Language: -Hyougaan-Nagarean-Common- [All Hyougaan Accented]

Main/Favored Weapon: Suiseiken

Side Arms: -None-

Element: -Fuuton-Doton-

Fighting Type: -Ninjutsu-Taijutsu-

Fighting Style: [thread=64448]Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū [Flying Heaven Govern Sword-Style][/thread]

Specializations:
- Swordfighting
- Reflexes

Strengths:
- Chakra Control
- Agility
- Speed
- Mental Reaction Rate

Shortcomings:
- Endurance

Weaknesses:
- Long-Ranged Accuracy
- Pain Tolerance

Jutsu:
Spoiler

Background: Zenkai was born to a high ranking noble in the Frost Country. His father, a Nomura clan member, Zenkai would not meet for some years; he had left the family behind to pursue swordsmanship shortly after Zenkai was conceived. Zenkai would keep his mother's name, Himura, as she was the one caring for Zenkai as best she could-though that wouldn't be easy, since Zenkai's father had also taken a sizable amount of their former wealth when he left. For years, Zenkai thought that his father was simply dead-it wouldn't be until he was of an age to go to the Shinobi Academy that his mother would finally tell Zenkai the truth.

Zenkai would go to the Academy, and despite receiving high marks in many different shinobi skills, would focus his efforts on Kenjutsu, in addition to other Ninjutsu skills that would supplement his ability. Zenkai would train in the art of the sword incessantly, dreaming of the day when he might one day meet his father and pay him back for years of absence.

Zenkai advanced through the ranks quickly, using his extremely focused skill to accomplish missions with laser-guided precision. He would stay with the village for as long as the village continued to provide him with a means to improve his ability. It wouldn't be until shortly after attaining the Jounin rank that Zenkai would decide that he no longer could stand to gain anything by staying where he was. Zenkai took his father's name upon leaving the village and left. To his knowledge, his existence isn't known to his father's clan.

Zenkai continues to search for his father-and when he finds him, intends to kill him.

Previous RPC Profile: Kira

Edited by ZacDesu, 20 January 2014 - 11:53 PM.

#2 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:38 AM

I give approval to be in my clan after some history of how he is related is put in the background and whether or not he is known to the Nomura clan and his current standing with the clan. I know he is a missing nin and all but doesn't necessarily mean he is a wanted man, depending on what you put in the history for his ties to the clan.
Jin's RP Posts: 0/320
Cid's RP Posts: 70/60
Kensei's Rp Posts: 63/200

Kambei you're a cool dude.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#3 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

How is that?

#4 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:14 AM

Hmm, I sense a cool plot having to do with your dad and my clan in the near future. Its vague but I like the mystery. Long lost Nomura clan member reunites with Nomura clan, but will it be a touching reunion or a grudge match to the death? dun dun dunnnnnnn. I approve the background. Now to look at the other stuff lol.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#5 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

Sorry for the double post but I just realized something. You don't say what the mom told you about the father. I'd like some info on him since he is the Nomura one here and maybe why this shinobi wants to kill his own father. Lots of info missing.

Everything else looks in order, lots of reserved jutsu but thats okay.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#6 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Sorry for the double post but I just realized something. You don't say what the mom told you about the father. I'd like some info on him since he is the Nomura one here and maybe why this shinobi wants to kill his own father. Lots of info missing.

Everything else looks in order, lots of reserved jutsu but thats okay.

That he isn't dead and left his family to pursue swordsmanship. All Zenkai knows is that this man chose swords over his family. It's all there. Zenkai's mad that his father abandoned him in preference of learning how to kill people. I'll think of more reasoning soon. Maybe he took all of his mom's stuff in the process, leaving them impoverished on his way out.

Edited by Zaulyl, 15 January 2014 - 04:28 PM.

#7 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:58 AM

The only thing missing is your genin basics. Dont see those jutsu any where. Should be listed. That should be it.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#8 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

Alright, the jutsu everyone already knew I had without glancing at the profile are there. I can haz character now?

#9 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

Its just an ocd thing to have that included for me lol.

Approved.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users