63 replies to this topic

#1 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

With the recent retiring of Amelia, I have found myself with a brand new RPC and thus needing a new Genin team for her. Amelia's old team fell off the face of the earth with inactivity, and we never really finished Genjutsu Kai. -shakes fist at them- Even so, I would like to give that experience to Celestia, having a genin team is always loads of fun and it makes for fun plot opportunities for the future. And plot is something that I desperately need right now.

So, I'm looking for up to three Genin ranked RPC's that are interested in being in a team headed by a dragon rider. Rikuhi nin are preferred because that is her home turf, but I'm not going to be picky about it. I realize the the genin population for each country is not exactly bursting. So feel free to pop in here no mater where they hail from.

One thing I must stress however is this, like all the genin teams I have tried to start, is going to be story building team. That means, that so long as that RPC is active on the forum, you are apart of this team even after you rank up. I know everyone has their own various activity levels and what not, and that's fine. So I'm not going to be unreasonable and expect a post every day. I would however, like a promise that you will be fairly active and that the RPC you join with, you have no intention of ditching any time soon.

So what should you expect from being a part of this team? Well, first the first team meeting will be after she goes on a mission with one of Randoms RPC's. I promised him an RP most recently. Or before if his current mission is taking too long lols. Team meetings will be a frequent thing, leaning the basics, team bonding and all that sort. I would like to have her go on a mission or a few of them with the team. Though, she might also have you help her give Terah a bath. That's really the only down side I see, watch for those teeth!

So.... do I have any takers? :D

Update: We need one more member.

Edited by Enkou, 26 July 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#2 Jon

Jon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

I would very much like to be your last resort student. What I mean by that is a am still a AS who will soon take the genin exam. If by the time I have passed and leveled up you have not found enough students then I would very much like to join

#3 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

No need for last resort, like I said I plan to do a mission with Random soon so that will probably be a few weeks. If you want to join, then I will be happy to have you. In the meantime we can work out the nitty gritty details like maybe a team name and plan a date for our first meting so that it will be convenient for all.

-Giffs cookie of welcome-

#4 Evelis

Evelis

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

I would actually want to make a genin just for this. Sounds like a lot of fun. But I already have a Jounin and a chuunin....

Posted Image

It goes ding when there's stuff!

#5 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

Awww thanks Eve <3
Hopefully two more Genin or soon to be Genin exist that may want to join us.
-Throws lazor dragon dance party while we wait-

#6 kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Hello there... me again.

Akagi is available and looking for a team. Currently he is the fourth (extra) Genin under Evelis's Lune Tsubasa plus I was the last person to register for a team. So i'm looking for one that will really be Akagi's team. Plus I want a story based team that plans to stay close-knit and not just for basics. I am usually active and my writing is passable enough.

As a bonus, Akagi is from Rikuhi!

Hope you consider me ^_^

Kawagakure Genin - Iwasaki Akagi

Iwa Clan (Recruiting)

WIP Bloodline - open for comment

#7 Vormav1

Vormav1

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

Yo I would like put in Vormav my Genin from Konoki for consideration.
I been looking for a close nite team to join and hope this will be it my last couple teams take noise dives.

#8 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

Well then, it looks like we got ourselves a team :D

-Pulls Jon, Kale and Vormaz in for a hug-
What do we call this team of ours :o

#9 Vormav1

Vormav1

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

*crush by hug from Sensei*
I think team epsilon would be interesting (basically in greek translation calling us Team E)

#10 Evelis

Evelis

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Enkou, its too bad our characters don't know eachother... Otherwise we could RP you stealing mah top student. ^^

Cause you haz dragon....

Posted Image

#11 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

@___________@
Sorry. I only took him because he said he was your fourth D:
-offers cookies for compensation while still hoarding student like a lady boss-

#12 Evelis

Evelis

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

No need to apologize, this will be an awesome team!

But if you want you can crash our training/spar thread later to take your new student with you. Tsubasa loves meeting new people.

Posted Image

#13 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

I would, but I need ooooooooooooone more approval for that dragon of mine XP
One more, only one. -hints to Oir-chan and Kambei-
Posted Image
only one~

#14 Evelis

Evelis

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Don't worry there is no rush... It seems some of my team fell inactive.

Posted Image

#15 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Awww... I hate when that happens T-T
I've been the victim of that a few times over myself.

My first ever genin team incinerated. One of them literally exploded, the other died... cant remember how. The only one left doesn't get RP'd much at all. But, he lives. I didn't have allot of luck with this team. XD

So heres fond tidings and wishings that none of your students spontaneously combust like mine did.

#16 kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

Enkou, its too bad our characters don't know eachother... Otherwise we could RP you stealing mah top student. ^^

Cause you haz dragon....

I don't think there was enough time to rank us.

Awww... I hate when that happens T-T
I've been the victim of that a few times over myself.

My first ever genin team incinerated. One of them literally exploded, the other died... cant remember how. The only one left doesn't get RP'd much at all. But, he lives. I didn't have allot of luck with this team. XD

So heres fond tidings and wishings that none of your students spontaneously combust like mine did.

I solemnly promise not to spontaneously combust on you. Your stick with me once we get started. ^_^

Kawagakure Genin - Iwasaki Akagi

Iwa Clan (Recruiting)

WIP Bloodline - open for comment

#17 Jon

Jon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

No worries from me either. I'm too excited too go inactive ^.^

#18 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent~

So then, we have one vote for team epsilon so far. Anyone else have a name they want to add to the ballot?

#19 Vormav1

Vormav1

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

I may not spontaneously combust but no promises my Jutsu won't trigger a chain reaction that will eventually kill me.
*pass's around Glowing orbs screaming out GIFTS

ya my last 3 teams all either feel apart or didn't even get there first mission finish lets hope this one works out.

#20 Jon

Jon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

How about TEAM DRAGON! no no just kidding. However I am excited for my RPC's reaction when he encounters a dragon.

Trying to think of a good name that implies us mostly being from different villages

Posted Image

Thoughts | Common | Konoi l Bird Speak

Jon Sanomi l Luna l Sanomi's Workshop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users