11 replies to this topic

#1 The Kitty

The Kitty

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

Alright! in the dawn of the aftermath of the recent world-altering events, and since my clan got approved :D i am now looking for potential members of the Asahina Clan. It is a clan composed of all females :D All is set! we got our leader already made and approved and so forth! :D May it be you yourself are still making the character or you want a character linked by half-blood and is interested in joining us, feel free to drop by this thread :D I will be making a dashboard as soon as you guys post :D

Link to Clan: [thread=62547]Asahina Clan[/thread]
Link to our Matriarch: [thread=62546]Asahina-Nsu Yriel[/thread]

Posted Image

Dao-Asahina, Nefelpitou|[thread=62546]Asahina- Nsu Yriel[/thread]|[thread=62508]Kitty Chest![/thread]|[thread=62547]Asahina Clan[/thread]

Look out for Nefelpitou the Planeswalker!

Speech Code
Spoiler

#2 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

Heeeere's your half-blood! I've been so excited about this clan. I'm really looking forward to seeing it take flight, Kitty. <3

I'm still throwing around some ideas for that full-blood that I was telling you about. :3

Thanks for having me! *eternally-hugs*

#3 The Kitty

The Kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

*hugs* thank you too Ivy! im thinking of a clan "cry" xDxD
Posted Image

Dao-Asahina, Nefelpitou|[thread=62546]Asahina- Nsu Yriel[/thread]|[thread=62508]Kitty Chest![/thread]|[thread=62547]Asahina Clan[/thread]

Speech Code
Spoiler

#4 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

"Girls rule; boys drool"? XD *shrugs*

#5 The Kitty

The Kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

or something like the russian's "for the motherland" xDxD anyways, you can write the small part of history regarding Eriu's connection with Asahina and lets talk about it in PM's :D
Posted Image

Speech Code
Spoiler

#6 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

Sure thing! I'll think it over some more and shoot off a pm to you asap. I've sort of got an idea, but I'm going to reread the clan's history before I present it to you. ^^

#7 The Kitty

The Kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

alright-o Ivy, oh and one more thing! the customary

Welcome to the Swarm :)
Posted Image

Speech Code
Spoiler

#8 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

T.T I feet at home already. *bro fist*

Oops!

*sis fist* :3

Edited by Ivory Deluge, 17 May 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#9 The Kitty

The Kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

*sis fist* :D ill be expecting your pm soon :D
Posted Image

Speech Code
Spoiler

#10 Mishio

Mishio

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

Out of curiosity, how would the "all-females" rule be enforced if most of the modern members don't know of their lineage? Is there a genetic defect that prevents them from giving birth to males?

Also, if you want to link them to the amazons, you might want to talk to Afro about that; his rpc has a summoning pact with them, so you may want to hammer things out early to avoid continuity errors.

Anyways, this looks like a fun clan. Maybe we could stir up a clan squabble with the Aiko at some point for the lulz.

*noms anvil*

Edited by Mishio, 17 May 2013 - 03:45 AM.

#11 The Kitty

The Kitty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Well anveelman, they're not linked to amazons, they were just rumored to be the amazons because of their way of living and the matriarchal society. About the genes and such, early Asahinas live in a society where a single male would be forced to breed with numerous females for the sole purpose of reproduction and more clan manpower. They would've limited the male offspring by killing unneeded males if the male seed is still capable.

While those traditions were did about decades ago, it made the Asahina bloodline quite rare, as the gene pool for the females were repeatedly and unknowingly filtered by the tradition of killing males and only letting females live. Of course there would be males scattered throughout Seichi but i surely doubt if they'll surface themselves because of the law their clans ran. One way or another they are distinguishable because of the pattern of "Eye-defect + green eyes" while half bloods would know their lineage by their parents.

They are a religious clan, and with religion even self sacrifice is a normal thing :D

and of course it is nice to have some squabble here and there since they are in the process of rising their banners :D
Posted Image

Speech Code
Spoiler

#12 Mishio

Mishio

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

Mmkay.

I look forward to it. ^.^

*noms anvil*