Photo
- - - - -

This Sancho Panza is looking for his Don Quixiote.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

'kay so, a little while ago (haha! Try over three years. . .), I created a civilian whose entire existence was based on the existence of another rpc. Eventually, she grew as a person and branched off into her own story. Plots ensued. Fun, right? Well, while these plots rock and all, I'm kind of missing playing the flunky. In fact, I thoroughly enjoy being the sidekick. It's sort of my thing. Granted, Eriu's still technically Katsuro's little errand girl. I can't pretend that he never happened to her because that's lazy and makes no sense, and I kind of like to have a little bit of "sense" in my roleplay. See what I mean?

This is where I am. I've got one more free civilian slot. Anyone want a sidekick? Bear in mind that while I'm open to any of your suggestions and preferences for the character's personality, I'm the one who's going to be playing this guy/gal. I'll need a lot more than a hand in his/her creation if I'm going to get fired-up playing him/her.

Edited by Ivory Deluge, 29 April 2013 - 03:31 AM.

#2 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

I pick me! lol. Well you got Kensei that has that love hate relationship with your civilian i think and random fun with your genin lol. He is evil but in the way that he thinks he is doing good as long as it benefits him. Then there is my chivalrous samurai Jin. I also have a civilian but he is the leader of Jin's clan and his dad lol. Take your pick. On the one hand, Kensei needs lackeys for his future neutral style army, he kills good and evil basically. And Jin could always use someone to either back him up in combat or in social threads lol.
Jin's RP Posts: 0/320
Cid's RP Posts: 70/60
Kensei's Rp Posts: 63/200

Kambei you're a cool dude.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#3 Chishio

Chishio

Oirs Minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationGotherburg, Sweden

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

I could throw Hitsumi into the fray, you know better than most what kind of person she is! XD

Just a heads up, she has began to soften up a little so she's not as much a bitch as she once was~

9v8i7o.png
.: Hitsumi :: Kyou :.

#4 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Thanks for your expressed interest, gentlemen! This reminds me that I really ought to get Ritsuzen back into the game.

I've got two scenarios here:

1) The first will tie-in all three of us. The civilian will have met either Hitsumi or Kensei first. Due to their ties to the same organization, he (I've got it set that it'll be a male, if that makes a difference) will likely come to know them both, maybe become a representative of the org. The only real issue I see here is that it would be awfully tempting to graduate him into the shinobi ranks to better serve the organization (or Kensei's personal endeavours), which is what I'm trying to avoid.

2) The outline I have of this guy really seems to fit Jin better. Essentially, he'll be the teenage son of innkeepers (a bed-and-breakfast to be exact) living in the jungle-forests of Fire Country. I've got an idea of how the two can come across each other, but of course I'm open to suggestions.

Personally, I'm leaning towards Jin. That being said, if you guys are willing to work with me, maybe we can make scenario 1 happen instead, maybe even in addition to scenario 2~

#5 Darth Righteous

Darth Righteous

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

He can be Kotaeru's boy...funny how a single org has several offers for one guy lol

Or Bacchus' butler. Though he could be both Bacchus' Butler and Kotaeru's Boy.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6qSywSUvY0dK_scH4nd9IJd0iVNr1Ski0mv3P5BO5COsBG1Ns
Sol | Bacchus | Fuma Kotaeru | The Golden Dragon

#6 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

It's every criminal's dream to have a flunky apparently. >3

All three of you own a missing-nin that's involved in Shinkumei, so maybe we can make something of this if you guys want. I need to hear from you all, though. *prods*

#7 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

Im fine with both scenarios. Always good for more plots for both my rpc's.
Jin's RP Posts: 0/320
Cid's RP Posts: 70/60
Kensei's Rp Posts: 63/200

Kambei you're a cool dude.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#8 Tessa

Tessa

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

I wish my job hadn't taken me away. I'd have jumped all over this chance to have a side-kick that I've been asking for a long time ago. I hope you don't get bored of your character eight months from now. I'll be able to RP then.

Queen of the Hill.
Hill Controlled, Hill Contested.
Titan [Salvaje] and Eclipse [Salvaje]
Blacksmith and Doctor

I wish my original character wasn't so gary sue.

Granted. It is so completely unique and different that no one understands it, and it can't be confirmed to forum standards, therefore it never got accepted.

Removed by Moderator.

#9 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

Im fine with both scenarios. Always good for more plots for both my rpc's.

>3 Excellent~ *rubs hands together menacingly*

I wish my job hadn't taken me away. I'd have jumped all over this chance to have a side-kick that I've been asking for a long time ago. I hope you don't get bored of your character eight months from now. I'll be able to RP then.

That makes two of us. >.<

But really? Eight months of work? I salute you. Look me up as soon as life slows down for you.

#10 Tessa

Tessa

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

Trust me. I would love to have a RP partner and I've even created a thread for it. I'm usually slow and I generally hate ending Rp's with good RPC's but the way TNF is set up causes most people to finish a thread and move onto the next event as a solo person. I also cut my lip hitting the tail end of a jet wing. ^_^ Yay me XD. Easy day. I also got to see a Command Master Chief be reinlisted by the Skipper and XO as they spoke a line each for the re-enlistment. Its cool to actually see CMC of USN give a few words. Life will slow down for me eventually but for now I will get my vengence on that jet.

Queen of the Hill.
Hill Controlled, Hill Contested.
Titan [Salvaje] and Eclipse [Salvaje]
Blacksmith and Doctor

I wish my original character wasn't so gary sue.

Granted. It is so completely unique and different that no one understands it, and it can't be confirmed to forum standards, therefore it never got accepted.

Removed by Moderator.

#11 Darth Righteous

Darth Righteous

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

I'm retracting my offer.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6qSywSUvY0dK_scH4nd9IJd0iVNr1Ski0mv3P5BO5COsBG1Ns

#12 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

Trust me. I would love to have a RP partner and I've even created a thread for it. I'm usually slow and I generally hate ending Rp's with good RPC's but the way TNF is set up causes most people to finish a thread and move onto the next event as a solo person. I also cut my lip hitting the tail end of a jet wing. ^_^ Yay me XD. Easy day. I also got to see a Command Master Chief be reinlisted by the Skipper and XO as they spoke a line each for the re-enlistment. Its cool to actually see CMC of USN give a few words. Life will slow down for me eventually but for now I will get my vengence on that jet.

Your job honestly sounds pretty rad, I have to say.

I'm retracting my offer.

D: Any particular reason why?

I reckon I'll be working on his application. Thanks again, folks!

#13 The Kitty

The Kitty

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

Ichigo-chan! how about you making a civ who belongs to Asahina xD my clan is getting approved shortly since i got Oir-sama's consent on the story already xD
Posted Image

Dao-Asahina, Nefelpitou|[thread=62546]Asahina- Nsu Yriel[/thread]|[thread=62508]Kitty Chest![/thread]|[thread=62547]Asahina Clan[/thread]

Look out for Nefelpitou the Planeswalker!

Speech Code
Spoiler

#14 Darth Righteous

Darth Righteous

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

There are too many people involved now lol And I have a handful of things to think about concerning Kotaeru IC right now.

#15 TheShapeofThings

TheShapeofThings

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

Ichigo-chan! how about you making a civ who belongs to Asahina xD my clan is getting approved shortly since i got Oir-sama's consent on the story already xD

:o

Actually, I was hoping -with your permission, of course- to create a D-ranked Asahina ninja as a secondary. I'm going to send a question your way via visitor messages.

There are too many people involved now lol And I have a handful of things to think about concerning Kotaeru IC right now.

>.< Sounds like it could get pretty messy, doesn't it?

Don't get killed! D<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users