~Age~

~Gender~

Female

~Height~

5'5" ft (167.64 cm)

~Weight~

115 lb (52.1 kg)

~Appearance~

Luv is fair skinned, five and one half feet tall, and has a body like a whipcord from the all her years as a professional acrobat and shinobi training. Her upper body is tone and her legs are well defined, showing their power, without losing any womanly qualities. Her hair is silver with a healthy sheen; her eyes red and rich with Dao heritage. She is normally seen wearing purple form fitting and black pants. Over this she wears a full length jacket. Typical tabi footwear adorn her feet. On her back she carries a backpack that is kept tight to the back and doesn't bounce around and can be removed easily by her. On her hip is a hip sack kept to the back above the right. Seals adorn the hip sack where she has many of her kunai sealed.

Spoiler

~Personality~

Luv is more laid-back and even-tempered, calm, collected, and perceptive. She for the most part is respectful of those around her and doesn't' like to freely speak about others' pasts or her own. Many find her a very nice person to be with and easy to like, if they even notice her at all. Even though she is a bit of a wanderer she has people throughout each village that deeply care and love for her that she has befriended. Both her greatest quality and worst is her undying fiercely loyal attachment to her family and those she calls his true friends. otherwise is lacks loyalty. When bored or in her down time she is always reading Horticulture books or studying up on languages and accents. That or she can be found surfing the sandsea in Rikuhi during times of low alert. Luv's major passion in life is Horticulture often saying it's a way for one to use knives for creation instead of destruction.

~Rank~

Chuunin

~Village~

Namigakure no Sato

~Organizations/Clans~

Ash
Dao
Lune

~Bloodline~

None

~Language~

*Sati (Fluent)
*Hyougaan (Fluent)
*Common (Fluent)

~Main/Favored Weapon~

Projectiles

~Fighting Style~

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

~Main Arms~

None

~Side Arms~

20 Exploding Kunai
30 Kunai
10 Exploding Tags
4 Moon Orb
Spoiler

~Element~

Suiton

~Traits~

Spoiler

~Jutsu~

Spoiler

~Background~

Spoiler

~Previous Profile~

Dao-Lune, Luv Li

Edited by Magicite, 13 March 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#2 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

Oh god tables. Make it stop ><

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#3 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

lol do they show up funny on your end or something? They show up fine on mine.

#4 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

That's probably because you use that WYSIWYG mode and the code it produces is horrible. Horrible I say. You're much better off coding posts on your own. That way, when mods go in to edit your profile, they won't delete it out of frustration (not that they would obviously but it's more difficult to edit profiles who use that mode).

Posted Image
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#5 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Hrm...i'll edit out the tables. Just crit as normal and i'll update when it's finished.

Edit: took out tables. All her jutsu is made but the C rank wood camo which is in creations.

Edited by Magicite, 27 April 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#6 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Even with the linguist strength, I'm unsure if you should be allowed 2 extra village languages. Normally, only a hunter jounin or sennin or kage would have that many languages.

As for your pet, I recommend it be put in its own profile. For now, both characters are balanced with general weaknesses.

Posted Image
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#7 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

For linquist, I was going for each rank it got a little better. As you're older and more "practiced". However it is a minor strength so I don't mind keeping it to just +1 bonus.(which I'll lower now: Done)

I like to keep my shinobi/pet in one application. It's what I've always done and makes it so other people and I don't have to be changing between screens to view during combat.(also helps out for those who are on mobile)

Yes, general weakness like last time :)

Edited by Magicite, 29 April 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#8 Decadence

Decadence

Venus Sustain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

Not to sound like I don't trust you or anything, but as it's better to be safe than sorry: Do you have Raph's permission to claim Chakra Odor?

Also, I need you to add height and weight using the metric system.

#9 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

Use the metric system? I've honestly never seen that requested before lol but changed. I had to go look up conversion tables :)

Yes, I have his permission.

#10 Raphael

Raphael

God why, the SCIENCE guy D:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

yes he does.

#11 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:03 PM

There should probably be a limit on the natural traits, but I suppose it's ok for now.

*Stamped*
~ Be sure to obey the RPG Rules
~Be sure to RP your strengths and weaknesses accurately.
~If you have any further questions or comments, you can post them in the RPG Questions and Suggestions Forum

Posted Image
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#12 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:02 PM

Finished with Revamp.

#13 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Bumping. I know the A rank is still under review but the profile is done.

Took out the approved jutsu to take out and replaced them with new jutsu.

#14 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Genin/Chuunin - 2 Languages + Common

From the languages section. Remove one language please. You don't get a 3rd till Jounin.
Jin's RP Posts: 0/320
Cid's RP Posts: 70/60
Kensei's Rp Posts: 63/200

Kambei you're a cool dude.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#15 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

I've had those languages. I have a trait that gives extra which has been accepted since I was first revamped to the new rules and again at chuunin rank up.

Linguist-Due to all of Luv's traveling and studying she has practiced the art of language. Able to speak any of her known languages with or without an accent and as such has obtained more languages than most for her age

#16 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

Pet's unfortunately do not gain the 'Bonuses' for the fighting types. If you look, pets only gain one element as the proof. The only benefits they gain from such, are the levels of chakra/stam they have, and how proficient in a style they would be. SO, Squishy needs a shortcoming to balance out that other specialty. [This has caused a great deal of confusion so I will see to it myself that this properly stands out in the rules]

And yes, even though I'm not sure if it was decided on if the linquest trait was a specialty or a strength, it would grant an extra language. I just cant remember which it was XP So... unless someone tells you otherwise just roll on per normal with that.

That's really the only thing I can see, the rest looks jelly. Fix squishy and this should be good to go.

#17 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

He has been fixed. The rules were definitely not clear on that.

#18 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

bumping up

#19 Mishio

Mishio

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

I count 27 items sealed in utility belts, when their maximum capacity is 10 each.

Why does she have three animal languages? As a chunin who was first created as a genin, she shouldn't have more than two.

You forgot to include a link to her previous profile.

*noms anvil*

Edited by Mishio, 17 June 2013 - 04:42 PM.

#20 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Fixed the belt slot issues

I was allowed two at genin. Also I'm a linguist and have spent a str for a minor thing to gain bonus languages so having a extra animal doesn't seem broken. No one has seemed to have an issue with it now and the profile has gone through extensive review twice now having the extra animal.

Added link. i don't think it was required when I first made her profile so forgot to add it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users