#21 Raphael

Raphael

God why, the SCIENCE guy D:

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

The Roster is updated.

We just need a minor noble from Konoki and there is at least one leader from each nation to lead the revolutionary side of things.

Gaisiggy.jpg

#22 Itamimaru

Itamimaru

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

Well I'm working on the civilian but he'll be from Rikuhi

#23 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Sign Kira up for the revolutionaries. His link is "The Psychopath" below my signature image.

#24 Raphael

Raphael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

I have updated the Roster.

Is there anybody interested in doing missions and crimes for this right now? I have a few setup things that aren't crucial but would be good to get done.

Gaisiggy.jpg

#25 Missy

Missy

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

I would be up for doing some crimes as soon as Ume is accepted.

gochisiggy-1.png
|

#26 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

I might be changing sides. Wish there was more info to go off of but Luv and I are sort of split on which side to join. Ideally she just wants to work for a side that will help her to claim her own goal and that's a large section of land rights. is there a middle mercenary side?

#27 Raphael

Raphael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

I might be changing sides. Wish there was more info to go off of but Luv and I are sort of split on which side to join. Ideally she just wants to work for a side that will help her to claim her own goal and that's a large section of land rights. is there a middle mercenary side?

Mercenaries, by definition, would ultimately pick a side- whichever paid better. You'd still essentially be choosing a side.

Unless you somehow form a large group of mercenaries, I don't really see you taking the "my own side approach" and being taken seriously.

Besides that, if what you want is land rights, I'd only presume that the revolutionaries would promise such things for loyalty, whereas the status quo of loyalty to your nation just assumes your loyalty is assured and no such thing is required.

At any rate, you've already been told that Jarvis and Jackie would give you such land rights if our side is successful somehow. If you're just looking to play both sides to maximize your chances of success, I am thinking you're actually decreasing the chances someone would cooperate with you.

Gaisiggy.jpg

#28 Magicite

Magicite

Old Fossil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

Works for me :) and it makes sense.

#29 Raphael

Raphael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

There is currently a crime and a mission/crime PvP up to initialize this event. Upon one of their completion, i plan on contacting an RP mod about putting up a proper news post where we can track the event and as many related threads as possible, so people can be well informed.

I cannot reiterate enough how user-driven this event has to be. I strongly encourage others to sign up if they haven't done so but would like to see the war. Bare in mind signing up is an OOC agreement and not an IC commitment. You don't have to jump right in just because you've put yourself down as a participatant (Unless you want to be a noble in the revoluationary side)

Gaisiggy.jpg

#30 Darth Righteous

Darth Righteous

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

I think Bacchus can occupy the Fire Country's sit for the Loyalists directly or indirectly.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6qSywSUvY0dK_scH4nd9IJd0iVNr1Ski0mv3P5BO5COsBG1Ns
Sol | Bacchus | Fuma Kotaeru | The Golden Dragon

#31 Tessa

Tessa

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

As a player with a clan I actually stand to earn more RP-wise in getting characters by acting as a middle-man for supplies. I also have a few side missions for eight very special meteorites that I've been planning to grab. If anyone is needing bladed weapons or a caravan then I encourage creating an interaction for it with myself or another merchant clan.

I'm also creating a few Civilians for the loyalists side considering a war would hurt my RPC's financial stability. My issue is that I don't actually want to "mission lock" rpers into an event for and will prefer to guide a storyline based on personal motives. I'm trying to veer away from the current flow of rping on the site by involving a story behind it.

If anyone would like to a do a "hired mission" for this event then I myself have a story ripe for plucking.

Queen of the Hill.
Hill Controlled, Hill Contested.
Titan [Salvaje] and Eclipse [Salvaje]
Blacksmith and Doctor

I wish my original character wasn't so gary sue.

Granted. It is so completely unique and different that no one understands it, and it can't be confirmed to forum standards, therefore it never got accepted.

Removed by Moderator.

#32 Raphael

Raphael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

The Roster has been updated. There is also a crime pending an NPCer to advance the plot more.

Gaisiggy.jpg

#33 Missy

Missy

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Omens of War: Kuryou Disaster An S rank Crime has been put up! Please sign up if you are interested in Furthering the story line of Seichi: A world at War!

gochisiggy-1.png
|

#34 Akayuuki

Akayuuki

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

You have my bow!

#35 Raphael

Raphael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Anyone interested in this? The rank could be tweaked if you need a rank up req.

Name: Soldiers of Fortune

Details: It is important, when preparing for a large scale armed conflict, to raise as many bodies to fight for your side as possible. The revolutionaries are at a disadvantage in this regard, since the presumption is that the hidden villages, for the most part, will side with the loyalists.

As such, you've been assigned the task of recruiting the skills of a particularly nasty mercenary group called "Flashpoint". This very large mercenary organization has an outpost in the land of Silence, and they don't like visitors. According to rumor, Flashpoint will only agree to mercenary contracts by those capable enough to enter their base and pass a test of strength. This test is an arena-style battle with their head trainer.

Objectives:

- Enter the base, causing as few casualties as possible
- Challenge and defeat the head trainer
- Negotiate the mercenary contract for the Revolutionaries. The mercenaries don't care about the cause- they just want to know who is signing their checks.

NPCs:

9 genin level mercenary patrols outside the compound (3 teams of 3)
3 chuunin guarding patrolling the inner compound
1 jounin head trainer.

Gaisiggy.jpg

#36 Tessa

Tessa

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

That looks pretty interesting Raph. I could definitely sign the checks for that mission and supply them with the weaponry. I'll open a prerequisite RP for a weapons shipment. Anyone else is welcome to join since it won't be an official mission but will be a normal type.

Edited by Tessa, 18 January 2013 - 08:40 AM.

Queen of the Hill.
Hill Controlled, Hill Contested.
Titan [Salvaje] and Eclipse [Salvaje]
Blacksmith and Doctor

I wish my original character wasn't so gary sue.

Granted. It is so completely unique and different that no one understands it, and it can't be confirmed to forum standards, therefore it never got accepted.

Removed by Moderator.

#37 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Tessa, what IC reasoning do you have to be in possession of such large sums of money?

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#38 Akayuuki

Akayuuki

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

^^^^^^^^^ None

#39 Darth Righteous

Darth Righteous

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

That looks pretty interesting Raph. I could definitely sign the checks for that mission and supply them with the weaponry. I'll open a prerequisite RP for a weapons shipment. Anyone else is welcome to join since it won't be an official mission but will be a normal type.

Tessa, what IC reasoning do you have to be in possession of such large sums of money?

^^^^^^^^^ None

Posted Image

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6qSywSUvY0dK_scH4nd9IJd0iVNr1Ski0mv3P5BO5COsBG1Ns
Sol | Bacchus | Fuma Kotaeru | The Golden Dragon

#40 Missy

Missy

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

Posted Image

What are you implying there?

gochisiggy-1.png
|