77 replies to this topic

#61 Death_Eater

Death_Eater

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

I just want to know why Zetsu is so OP too... I mean he does almost nothing, during the gara recovery stuff... But would explain how Obito knows Zetsu move through stuff justu.
Spoiler

#62 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

Crossing fingers to be someone who just possessed Obito. Which would explain why he's so intent on Sasuke's eyes getting stronger...he wants Sasuke's body next.

Please, just don't let it be that Obito just so happened to have a 180 personality change, a massive increase in power, a huge increase in knowledge, and inexplicably wanting to project onto the moon a Genjutsu that his eyes cannot perform, since, yano...his Mangekyou does the time/space thing, not the Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi/Susanoo thing.

#63 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:47 AM

Okay, sure it was obito. But i'm still not so sure its his mind and just body. I did read a thing about kishi answering some questions a few weeks ago saying that tobi is someone madara has met but not madara himself. though i honestly can't tell whats true and what some fan made up regarding what kishi said but hopefully there is some truth to this. hopefully it is izuna pulling an orochimaru body switch.

either way, as long as its not obito, the mind, and just the body, i don't really care. if it is, there better be a damn good explanation or this will be as dead to me as the Bleach manga.
Jin's RP Posts: 0/320
Cid's RP Posts: 70/60
Kensei's Rp Posts: 63/200

Kambei you're a cool dude.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#64 kyubichan

kyubichan

昔から

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

there better be a damn good explanation

" Kishimoto is a troll " ?

[ A word to the wise ain't necessary;
it's the stupid ones who need advice. ]

FFrk: bPXh || FFxiv: Neuflune Mochiko

#65 Kambei Shimata

Kambei Shimata

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:41 AM

" Kishimoto is a troll " ?

and a damn good one at that, if it is obito 100 percent lol.
Jin's RP Posts: 0/320
Cid's RP Posts: 70/60
Kensei's Rp Posts: 63/200

Kambei you're a cool dude.

Posted Image

Kambei's contact thread

Kambei's rp info

#66 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Eh... if he wants to take control of Sasuke, I've seen this plotline already. >.>

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#67 Guntlet

Guntlet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

the theory of "same jutsu, same eye" led to the most unexpected-expected person of all times.... sighs.. orochimaru certainly had something to do with this and probably with the 2nd's revival tech too. maybe he revived izuna O.O lol and then considered it forbidden kin jutsu later.

.his Mangekyou does the time/space thing, not the Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi/Susanoo thing.

true, and i believe your certainly gonna need Tsukuyomi if you want to do a ultimate tsukuyomi to the whole world..

but then again what tobi did to kurama wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy earlier was that not tsukuyomi too? O.O

http://tinyurl.com/cwzhk3b

Spoiler

#68 KuanYin

KuanYin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

Well there goes all the questions...i remember we said that Tobi is Madara, then madara was revived by Kabuto, so he wasnt. Then he was Shishui, but the option that he was obito the last months wasnt so popular as it used to.

I would love to see the continue on how will they explain that he managed to live from that rock. Is Zetsu for example his saviour or something? Also its kinda a bit too emotional for Kakashi too

#69 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

true, and i believe your certainly gonna need Tsukuyomi if you want to do a ultimate tsukuyomi to the whole world..

but then again what tobi did to kurama wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy earlier was that not tsukuyomi too? O.O

No, it wasn't. Tsukuyomi allows you to project onto the victim's mind a world where you have absolute control of every factor. Itachi was good enough at it to control time within that world as well; Sasuke is not. What Tobi was doing to Kurama was straight mind-control, which is something Uchiha seem to just be able to do for some reason. Sasuke did the same exact thing to Manda before he even fought Itachi.

#70 KuanYin

KuanYin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Straight mind control but with the victim to know and watch what is doing. Kurama said in a manga rather to return to the control of madara he prefers naruto if i remember correct.

#71 Zaulyl

Zaulyl

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Yea, same as Manda. He knew what was going on when Sasuke mind-controlled him. It's just an Uchiha thing.

#72 Death_Eater

Death_Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

maybe zetsu brainwashed Obito... lol
Spoiler

#73 Raja

Raja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

Kishi had us all once again. Just read the manga, Tobito is who he's said he is all along, I don't think he's lying. > How? that's the tricky part but we'll see in the next manga won't we
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

#74 Death_Eater

Death_Eater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

I know... I was kidding. Obito was my theory from the begening.
Spoiler

#75 nalim

nalim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

I couldnt buy that Obito "is" Madara... because that would mean that hes alive in 2 bodys.. and like got 2 same souls in diferent bodies.. but then again when you think about clone jutsus its kidna the same ... so maybe its like this

Madara cloned his consciousness thanks to zetsu and puted it inside Obito... that would make more sense ..
Posted Image

All cookies cleared!

* Return to the page you were previously viewing
* Go to forums index
* TAKE THEM COOKIES BACK

#76 Raja

Raja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

If you read through the manga it's quite obvious, he claims he's merely a shell of his former self, he says he wants to create the perfect body, he says he's Madara over and over... the list goes on and on.

I'll just end this with an Itachi quote: "Madara is very much alive. Whether you believe me or not is your choice."
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

#77 Amarante

Amarante

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

I end it with the manga is out in couple hours from now. If Kishi don't give us a good reason. Burn him on a stake!!!!!
Posted Image

#78 kyubichan

kyubichan

昔から

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Tobi is one of Madara's horcruxes.

[ A word to the wise ain't necessary;
it's the stupid ones who need advice. ]

FFrk: bPXh || FFxiv: Neuflune Mochiko