Spoiler

#42 kyubichan

kyubichan

昔から

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

The "how" was rhetorical such a thing really doesn't matter in their world as far as I'm concerned they snap a finger and things happen it won't change that I believe the whole thing was forged for attention *shrugs* you sure like to answer any question that's just placed on the table even though it was done on a whim XP

Sorry, I suck at recognizing sarcasm or rhetorical questions in writing. I thought we were having a healthy discussion where questions were meant to be answered but hey, if you're just posting for the sake of posting, I'll just ignore your posts altogether from now on.

[ A word to the wise ain't necessary;
it's the stupid ones who need advice. ]

FFrk: bPXh || FFxiv: Neuflune Mochiko

#43 Darkhanaki

Darkhanaki

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:07 PM

I think, that Madara found the -almost- dead body of Obito, and using his actual uber Madara powers he helped him to survive and then brainwashed him. And the Tobi who fought Yondaime was the actual Madara and Obito became the "next generation Tobi"

That would explain why Tobi at first was gaving hints about him being Madara Uchiha. Just like Orochimaru and Kabuto, Kabuto was helped by Orochi, Orochi -kinda- died, and then Kabuto became like the next Orochimaru. (And maybe that was like a hint that Kishimoto gave us to solve all this "Tobi Puzzle"

http://www.youtube.com/krocoforrogue

http://www.twitter.com/krocoforrogue

It seems that you are true "Little monster" :-)

#44 Zett

Zett

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

This sums up how I feel about this plot twist in a nutshell.

Spoiler

All of this. Thrown out the window.

It's simply ridiculous and such a stretch that Kishimoto had to throw out numerous plot-points long-since established. There's such a thing as a dramatic reveal, but this was an ass-pull at its finest. Foreshadowing beforehand and previous establishment that this would be possible would've worked, but the thought that Tobi/Madara was spontaneously walking around one day and found Obito's corpse after the events of Kakashi Gaiden is just convoluted at best, especially when you consider the bull that would have to be done to even manipulate said corpse during the span of time where he manipulated the nine-tailed fox and fought Naruto's dad.

I am just... disappointed. So very, very disappointed.

I sincerely hope that the next issues clear up the mammoth-sized plot-holes... If I'm misunderstanding something, someone please inform me, because I'd really like to know how any of this even remotely begins to make sense in the chronological order of things that had already been established. ~.~ and frankly, even if you CAN find an explanation with some other person coming into the mix, it's just so convoluted that the effort to stage this nonsense far outweighs the benefits.

Edited by Zett, 29 August 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#45 Amarante

Amarante

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:26 AM

I say, It's obito's body but it's not obito. That is what its going to be just you read next week, its obito but not obito thats what kishi gonna pull
Zetsu, is to be blame in all of this! D:
Posted Image

#46 kyubichan

kyubichan

昔から

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

Kishimoto reads readers' comments, takes them to heart, and figures out the best possible way to troll them.

#47 Itamimaru

Itamimaru

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:14 AM

Sorry, I suck at recognizing sarcasm or rhetorical questions in writing. I thought we were having a healthy discussion where questions were meant to be answered but hey, if you're just posting for the sake of posting, I'll just ignore your posts altogether from now on.

Nah you can do what you please and answer anything you feel like I can't tell you otherwise though I do prefer playful discussions more than healthy serious ones they aren't any fun the how was more for fun to liven things up, my real question was why which you explained very well even though I don't understand why they didn't come back for him then they'd see he was missing

#48 Lost Cause

Lost Cause

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:24 AM

Spoiler

This makes more sense now.

What is that from?

Dos no one die and stay dead in this series really just stay dead already

Jiraiya =(

I said last week that I'd be impressed if Kishi could somehow cover up all of the plotholes that would exist if Tobi was Obito. I will patiently wait until next week to be impressed...

Seriously though, Izuna would've made much more sense. Maybe there's still a good explanation for it all *fingers crossed*

#49 Drogo

Drogo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

And I said that we all gonna wait and be shocked one more by Kishi ;p
but hey there is so much Gaiden character xD
like Hayate... Genma... lil Ebisu xD

#50 Zett

Zett

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:44 AM

I'm not shocked. Just disappointed. Someone should introduce Kishimoto to the definition of continuity. Or better yet, sound Linkara's Continuity Alarm.

Spoiler

#51 kyubichan

kyubichan

昔から

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

why they didn't come back for him then they'd see he was missing

Four options, feel free to add more:

1. The body could have been buried and later stolen by the culprit.
2. The body that was buried was a fake or a double that was left in the place of Obito's body, which is possible through the knowledge of med jutsu, or Genjutsu even.
3. Uchiha thought Konoha took the body, while Konoha thought that the Uchiha took the body.
4. Another plothole that Kishimoto made.

#52 Azuman

Azuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

5. Obito unlocked the ability to teleport and took a long vacation in that dimension.

#53 Kiklop

Kiklop

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2386 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

gosh... after all these years you guys still didnt learn not to believe in everything you see... especially in naruto... (thats why naruto manga is good... it teaches you a lot of stuff... among others ... not to believe in everything your eyes absorb)

1 epic "man" once said...

People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

be patient before you judge...

anyway ... i liked this chapter... they way it was represented, although it was short still nicely delivered...

Edited by Kiklop, 30 August 2012 - 12:09 PM.

#54 kyubichan

kyubichan

昔から

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

Posted Image

#55 Sisi_Chan

Sisi_Chan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

sorry identity revealed

Posted Image
Posted Image
------------------------------------------------------------

#56 nalim

nalim

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

I was so sure..
Posted Image

All cookies cleared!

* Return to the page you were previously viewing
* Go to forums index
* TAKE THEM COOKIES BACK

#57 Fou-Lu

Fou-Lu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

What is that from?

I saw it in Naruto's 597 manga thread in this forum. Ask the OP for the source. I asked another guy I know and he said it was a fake. I just said it made more sense right now.

I think, that Madara found the -almost- dead body of Obito, and using his actual uber Madara powers he helped him to survive and then brainwashed him. And the Tobi who fought Yondaime was the actual Madara and Obito became the "next generation Tobi"

That would explain why Tobi at first was gaving hints about him being Madara Uchiha. Just like Orochimaru and Kabuto, Kabuto was helped by Orochi, Orochi -kinda- died, and then Kabuto became like the next Orochimaru. (And maybe that was like a hint that Kishimoto gave us to solve all this "Tobi Puzzle"

This makes much sense too... guess we'll have to wait till next week. I'd stop speculating about this cause it has surprised us all.

Posted Image
"Alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty"

#58 Lionsbrew

Lionsbrew

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Epic plot twist its Rin in obitos body! Dun Dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Posted Image

Blue eyed,blue collared Shinobi Jinnu,Kiyoshi
Jinnu Building ,Relief and Developing inc.
Green eyed greedy money maker Jinnu,Jubei
Tabitha
Multi-Tool
Kiyoshi =112 Posts A.S.* 229 Genin * 214 Chunnin--Jounin*
MIroku Chunnin posts 0

Spoiler

#59 nalim

nalim

Addicted to the chat thread

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

e.e Ef who it is what bothers me is how zetsu is so OP..
Posted Image

All cookies cleared!

* Return to the page you were previously viewing
* Go to forums index
* TAKE THEM COOKIES BACK

#60 Kagemaru

Kagemaru

Old Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:56 PM