#21 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationCurled up by the Baelfire

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

I've been inactive for the last week, I'm glad to see I didn't hold things up.. I start an IT course tomorrow, so I should be much more active, provided I can get on in class.. If not there's always the campus library.. X3

Edit:
Well, after orientation I got the rest of the day off.. :3
..so I'm using a campus Library PC to get all the updates for the crappy XPpro SP1 that I'm running, and just DLed like 1G of data in about a minute.. o.o
It's been a long time since I got to use fast/wired internet.. I is impressed!

Edited by Azure, 06 February 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#22 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:06 AM

Crime is done and thread is up ^^

Clicky~

Lets have some fun!

#23 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:19 AM

I forgot to mention in here that I bought myself a mobile broadband Wi-fi Dongle-thinger the other day too, so now I've got my very own internet connection, and should be able to post more freely (without relying on library/borrowed net)! ^__^

Mmkies, I'll get to work on an entry post now..

tumblr_o700z0ViCR1s1j03oo1_500.gif

#24 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Awesome ^^
Waiting on Zett and Pandora now.

Speaking of, Pan, are you still interested?
You haven't even logged in since your last post almost a month ago o-o.

#25 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

-Pokes this one more time-

I just wanted to see what was up and stoofs. I'm not in any rush for posts, but it seems that everyone must be super busy this month. If this is a bad time to hold the thread, let me know. Cause as it is, Ive had the thread open since the 9th, and there are only five posts. Three of those are mine and one of you has yet to show up xD

So yush, whats the status on this team. Or rather, would everyone rather me reschedule? This level of activity makes me question if were ready for this yet lol

#26 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:55 AM

Sooorryyyy... I've been cramming hard lately to keep up with my course that I've hardly even been sleeping enough, only to realise that I've actually been keeping up fine, and it's the guy I sit next to (who's re-sitting the course) who keeps pushing a week or so ahead in each class, making me feel like I'm falling way behind in everything.. >__<

Posting shouldn't be a problem now that I'm getting into a steady routine, though..

#27 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:28 AM

Your alive!!!
Everyone just kinda vanished xD

I'm glad to hear things are working out for you. -nods-
If you know that your getting behind and need more time for school though in the future, just drop me a PM to let me know. ^^ That way I wont panic and think everyone got eated by bears.

#28 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

*pokes around*

..perhaps they did get eated by bears.. o.O

*Plays Public Service Announcement from Galaxy News Radio*
~Don't feed the Yao Guai; that is all.~
[/Fallout 3 reference]

#29 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

I guess so @_@

Alrighty then. It seems we are going to have to change things around a bit. -nods-

First new order of buisness.
Pandora hasn't even logged in to TNF since the 15th of February. I'm going to give her 48 more hours to post before we find another member for the team. I'm sorry pan, but this is getting a bit ridiculous =/ Garzett also has 72 hours in the same respect since hes been waiting on everyone else lol. -steals his sundress-

Second, each round will last a maximum of one week. If someone has yet to post by the end of that week, there going to be skipped. If you have problems getting online, please send me a PM. Pleaaaaase. Not an poke on face book, a nudge on a messenger, a TNF PM for TNF related issues. -nods- If you miss too many rounds without giving me good reason were gunna have to have 'the talk', and i dont mean the birds and the bees xD

So yes, a new round is starting tonight, I will post after I eat dinner.
Thanks for being patient with this team you guys xD Something will be worked out and soon. And then hopefully we can get things rolling along ^^

#30 Zett

Zett

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

*pokes people*

To make things easier on you guys for a response, I'll summarize my posts (you don't have to read my training posts):

- Aidan spoke to you guys in my first post, responded, etc.
- Aidan trained Kinobori in my next 5, and did monkey boy things.
- Aidan ended Kinobori training at the top of the tree, drawing the scenery and.. not coming down.

o.o;;

#31 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Lol, sorry for the lack of activity; I was waiting for someone else to post, then suddenly there was a wall of Garz.. o.O
I got stuck out at my Mothers house for the whole damned weekend after my Ex wifes wedding, so I didn't get a chance to submit the post I'd written.. and now I'm at the top of a tree.. x3 ..so I think I'll just do some creative editing and throw that post up nao..

#32 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

It's alright, I figured something was up because I did see you online this week. Pandora is absent again though. @_@
Anywho, yup, the top of the tree. What comes up must come down xD

#33 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

-Bumps this back up-
Alrighty then. So whats everyone's status right now?

I'm trying to gauge when a good time to finish training might be ^^

#34 Zett

Zett

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

I'm available at any time with Aidan.

#35 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

I just signed on to a mission that Ishi is NPCing, but I haven't actually posted yet, so I can still back out and join in if you want Azure present when you get this rolling again..

..or you guys could use the time it takes me to finish it to to go over some more of Aidans training..

Edited by Azure, 13 April 2012 - 06:42 AM.

#36 Pandora

Pandora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

I'm free, but I will try to finish up on plot-related stuff here. I hate college >(

Posted Image

The Chaotic Knights Chaos Control Snow Patrol Hyoujun Clan Kagemaru Clan

Spoiler

#37 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

That's alright Azure, no need to cancel your mission. Go for it ^^ You already know your basics and so do Pandora. I can do a one on one thread with Zett to get his basics up to speed then we can all do a team mission when your everyones done -nodsnods-

So, training thread with Zett.
Azure and Pandora can finish there threads/plots/missions and we will meet up together when everyone is done.

Just dont make plans for after that mission ;D I will come steal you away if I have too.

#38 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

Coolies; the only thing I had planned (other than meeting up with the team) was acquiring my Coat and armour upgrades from my Civ anyway..

O.O
*Challenges Gir to Dance Dance Revolution*

#39 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

And then there was two @_@
I have gotten word that Zett plans to replace his secondary, leaving just the two of you guys. So I'm going to ask. Do you guys want to continue on and go with just the two of you or find a replacement for a full team. Its up to you guys. If we find someone else they will probably have to be trained, while should it be just you two we can go on missions right away.

#40 Azure

Azure

Team Coconut!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:09 AM

Wow, is he killing him off? That'd make two Hyoujuns Azure has recently met who've died.. x3
TR just killed off Soma in our mission; Azure's going to try to retrieve his body for Miyuki..

..I liked both of those RPCs too.. >_<

Anywho, I'm not really fussy; if someone's looking for a team then sure, the extra member could be handy, especially if we're going to be entering the Chunin Exams (Azure's already done that once though)..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users